Lessons from Fancy Nancy the Musical
Merriam-Webster defines the word “Fancy” as made or done with great care or with much detail. I took my daughter and friends to see “Fancy Nancy The Musical’ at the Main Street Theater. I was pleasantly surprise by the content and the acting skills of the performers. It was quite engaging and the shark rap was really unexpected. My daughter and her friends enjoyed it and we all walked away with a new found understanding of “Fancy”.
- FANCY is a state of mind.
- FANCY is your personal touch, individuality; your essence.
- FANCY is an experience.
- FANCY is exciting when shared with friends.
- FANCY is fun and filled with laughter.
- FANCY is all positive…No room for negativity.
- FANCY is filled with many teachable moments!